Worldwide, more than two thirds of all goods are transported by sea.
Trust us to get your goods safely into port – worldwide.
- Preparation of optimal loading scheme for the transport of goodsShipping, handling, and storage of cargo at the port
- Ship agency services
- Declaration and registration of domestic customs transit
- Provision of containers
- Issuance of the necessary FIATA B/Ls
- FCL - full container load shipments
- LCL - less than container load shipments
- Import and export shipments
- Project logistics
- Road transport to or from sea ports
- Tracking and tracing
- Packaging in accordance with the standards of maritime transport
- Chartering of vessels
- Cargo insurance
- Cargo handling at ports, warehouses, rail stations
Freight handling facilities at the Baltic Sea: the port of Riga; at the Caspian Sea: Turkmenbashi, Baku ports (via ferry Caspar); at the Black Sea: Poti, Batumi, and Ilyichevsk, as well as on the border between Iran and Turkmenistan at Sarahs railway station. M&M Turkmenistan operates bonded warehouses at major border crossings to temporarily store goods on arrival before they are shipped by rail or road.